I spend a great deal of time researching Eating Disorders. Lots of great articles on the internet, but one of the best ways to understand sufferers and families is follow bloggers. Bloggers on my home page are Eating Disorder Sufferers, Eating Disordered in Recovery, Families, Professionals and Organizations that endorse the Family – Food treatment concept. I have many more that I follow that I haven’t gotten on the list yet, but wanted to point them out to you on my home page today. Just go to the right hand side of the home page and there are some of the Eating Disorder warriors.
Blogs Just Recommended To Me
- Adam Lamparello – Ten-Mile Morning – MY Journey Through Anorexia Nervosa“the motive in writing Ten-Mile Morning, was to share with you the darkest days of my life, the moments of uncertainty, the feeling that death was preferable to life”
- Carole Di Tosti – The Fat and the Skinny“What insidious little lie wiggled its way into my head and told me I didn’t need to eat anymore? What demonic disease deluded me into thinking that I had to exercise for hours a day, as hard as I could,”
- Charlotte – Chatting and ChunteringA mother of teenagers, wife of a farmer, parent advocate for parents of eating disorder patients, major contributor to the Around the Dinner Table forum, writer of short information films, Expert Carer for the Eating Disorders team at the Maudsley and ……
- Healthy Girl – Helping Each Other Get Sane About Food“HealthyGirl.org is a support site for girls and women who emotionally overeat or binge eat”
- Memoir… Your Will Not Mine! – Sherry Hudak-WeinhardtA memoir regarding my journey with Anorexia Nervosa from hell to heaven on earth. A story of ones’s struggle and will to die; verses god will for health and happiness.
- Sveta Piatakova – Night Eating Syndrome“A decision had to be made: I will barricade the way to the kitchen with chairs, boxes and debris,”
Follow the Eating Disorder Experts
[notice] If you have a blog(s) to recommend, please Leave a Reply Thank you. [/notice]